"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return. " - Leonardo da Vinci
Baby (27) Blog (2) Books (5) Chris (27) Cooking (5) Did you know? (7) Frustrations (8) Home (12) Jordyn (4) Sewing/Crafts (23) Vacations (24) Work (5)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

BIG Changes

Changing things up a little bit whole bunch. I was having issues with my hotmail account. So I decided to open a gmail account. Totally love it. Problem is, I can't link the gmail account to my current Blogger account. So I have to open a new one. No problem, I just transferred my blogs over and no problem. BUT then I decided to close my Etsy shop and sewing blog. I simply do NOT have enough time to keep that going right now. Jordyn is much more important =D But I still want to post some of my sewing and such, when I do get around to it. So I made a totally new decision. I'm starting over entirely with ONE blog. It'll cover our family stuff AND my sewing stuff. Much easier. It's going to be public, so I can link up with other sewing/crafty blogs. But I don't want all our personal info out there, so it's going to be partially anonymous. My first name, but no first names for Chris and Jordyn, etc. I've still got to get it all set up, but when I do I'll post the link here.

PS - For those of you that have private blogs, could you please invite me to them? anelson726@gmail.com Thank you!

No comments: