"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return. " - Leonardo da Vinci
Baby (27) Blog (2) Books (5) Chris (27) Cooking (5) Did you know? (7) Frustrations (8) Home (12) Jordyn (4) Sewing/Crafts (23) Vacations (24) Work (5)

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*Happy Dance*

Finally!! Relief!! I have been plagued with an itchy tummy for weeks. There is probably $50 worth of lotions in my bathroom right now. Each one got me slightly closer than the last. But I didn't get complete relief until now. I want to find the creator of this lotion and kiss them. I can't even begin to explain how irritating a month long itch is..

1 comment:

Calista said...

My belly would always itch and then form new stretch marks where it was itchy - I hope that yours don't form like that. I'm so glad you found relief! When I had my mad rash two weeks ago it was the cortizone cream that saved me to. Three cheers for the creator of cortizone!!!