"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return. " - Leonardo da Vinci
Baby (27) Blog (2) Books (5) Chris (27) Cooking (5) Did you know? (7) Frustrations (8) Home (12) Jordyn (4) Sewing/Crafts (23) Vacations (24) Work (5)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Early Birthday Chris!

Chris turns 24 this month! His birthday is on the 24th, which happens to also be Easter. Since I wasn't sure if we would be in the hospital or not, I decided to give him his birthday gift a little early this year. He has been doing a TON of fishing lately. He goes several times a week after work. I don't mind at all, since he is usually home before I'm done with my afternoon nap haha. It's really nice being this close to so many rivers. Man I love Oregon!! Earlier this month he bought his 2011 fishing license as part of his gift, and I put together a sort of gift basket filled with a bunch of different fishing supplies for him. Some storage containers, lures, swivels, flys, etc. He has also been spending some time making his own set-ups, so I bought him some yarn and beads. Since he has been sort of left-out lately with all this baby stuff, I thought I should make a quick post for him. I was even able to snag a quick picture when he wasn't looking! Haha

No comments: