"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return. " - Leonardo da Vinci
Baby (27) Blog (2) Books (5) Chris (27) Cooking (5) Did you know? (7) Frustrations (8) Home (12) Jordyn (4) Sewing/Crafts (23) Vacations (24) Work (5)

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Best Baby Invention Ever!!

Okay, there may be better ones out there.. but this one is definitely at the top of my list!! It's a carrier called The Moby Wrap and I am absolutely in love with it.


 Little Miss Jordyn is having a lot of problems with gas, and it's making her pretty fussy. The only thing that seems to help is when we hold her upright against us. Something about this position makes her happy. I saw this wrap at Target and knew I had to have it. Finally a way to keep her happy, and still be able to do laundry, dishes, or make food. I've been stuck on the couch for so long, I've been going nuts.


It looks pretty complicated, but once I was able to figure it out in a couple minutes. And as soon as I put Jordyn in it, she went right to sleep. She loves it, and I love it. It's super duper comfortable, and completely adjustable. They only had the black one in the store, but I found tons of other cute prints and designs on their website, so I'll definitely be buying another one. ;-)

No comments: